Classic Lash Training Class
Lash Out & Day Spa’s program places emphasis on theory, the science behind the procedure, safety, sanitation and techniques that are guaranteed to produce longer-lasting lash applications. You will learn the technique of applying eyelash extensions correctly and the art of design by Cincinnati’s most sought out Lash Artist/ Esthetician Tina Marshall. Tina has over 120~ 5 start reviews on Google, Yelp and Facebook. When looking for trainging make sure Your instructor is a licensed cosmetologist or eshtestician. Tina is a licensed esthetician with the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology and is also ceritified through them to teach continuing educationial classes.
Start Your lash career by learning from the very best!
Classic Lashing is the art of applying ONE individual synthetic lash to ONE natural lash. The classic application well will give you a solid foundation which you can grow your speed and skill level. This necessary foundation will allow for future growth and the ability to add skill sets to your lashing abilities.
- - Eight-hour training day
- - Skills Training Manual
- - Professional Start Up Kit
- - Excellent Return on Investment
Techniques students will learn in this course:
- Basic hygiene, cleansing, and prep
- Proper Isolation
- Proper eyelash application
- Allergies and Irritations
- Tweezer Selection
- Safe Eyelash Extension Removal
- Lash Styling Techniques
- Retention Trouble Shooting
- Work Place Set up
- Safety, Sanitization and Sterilization
- Different Lash Types
- Thickness, curl, and length of lashes
- Hands on Practice
- Client Schedule Management
- Photography-Taking the best shots!
- Social Media and Marketing
- Guidelines for Perfect Technique
- You will need to provide a live model for this class.
- Students will receive a full kit (eyelash extensions, adhesive , tweezers, digital copy of consent form with aftercare, and many other supplies.)
- Receive a Certification of Completion directly following the course.
- Continuous support and guidance even after completion of the course
The Total for this class is $1250
*Deposit of $250 is non-refundable the balance of $1000 is due 1 week prior to class.
Classes are held on the 2nd Saturday from
8:30am to 5:30 pm of every month at our salon training location.
To register go to https://go.booker.com/location/LashOut8/service-menu and scroll to the Lash Training tab