What is Brow Laminating?
Lacquer Brow Lamination is the hottest new trend taking the industry by storm. No matter how many products you’ve tried; brow gel, pomade, soap brows you name it, it is impossible to achieve a fluffy look that will stay in place all day let alone up to 8 weeks…until now.
We take your unruly or thinning brow hair and smooth it out while also lifing the hair in a more vertical direction. Brow Laminating is the microblading alternative. The process helps fill in gaps in the brows and give the illusion of fullness and growth. All this in less than an hour. Great for clients that are in there 20's to 80's that have lost a lot of their brow hair, either through the natural aging process, illness, or just overwaxing. This is a noninvasive, temporary, but impactful way to fix brows in an affordable way! This treatment creates the look of added volume and fullness by combing the brow hairs over sparse areas and often upwards resulting in the Instagram model perfect fluffy eyebrow look. Consider it a Brazillian blow out for Your brows!
Who is an Ideal Brow Lamination Candidate?
- Anyone looking to improve the overall look of their brow.
- Clients with Sparse Brows
- Clients who are growing out their brow
- Men & Women
- Clients not ready to commit to Permanent Makeup
- Clients with unruly, coarse brows
- Clients with stubborn natural hair growth patterns
Contraindications (conditions or symptoms that make this service unadvisable for the client) for Brow Lamination include, but are not limited, to
Who is not a Brow Lamination Candidate?
- Psoriasis/Eczema directly in or around the brow
- Recent Eye Surgery
- Recent Permanent Make up (must be healed for at least 6 weeks)
- Ultra-Sensitive Skin
- Blood Thinners
- Pink Eye
- Scar Tissue in the treatment area.
- Using Growth Serums
- Retinol, Accuatne, AHA, BHA etc (discontinue use for 2 weeks)
- Curly Brows
Brow Lamination + Tint + Wax $75
Brow Lamination + Tint $60
Brow Lamination Only $45
Tint only $20